Browsing by Topics
Click on Browse in the top menu. At the top of the page is a list of the highest-level Topics with their most popular subcategories. At the bottom of the page are the titles of reviews that match the primary Topics above. The most recently published reviews are listed first.
* The first Browse screen shows a list of the highest-level Topics and some of their more popular subcategories. Click on any topic to drill down to more specific classifications.
* The Reviews Limited To section at the middle of the page allows you to refine your Browse by selecting a General Term from the pull-down menu.
Tip: Topics are subjects. General Terms are perspectives from which any subject can be viewed. You can choose a General Term from the pull-down menu to provide a particular perspective on a Topic, if desired.
* At the bottom of the page are reviews matching the Topics (and General Terms, if this option is used) displayed above, with the most recently published reviews listed first.
* Use the Options pull-down menus if you want to:
* Limit the list of results to show only reviews of items of a specific media type (journals only, proceedings only, and so on)
* Change the sorting criteria:
* Sort in either ascending or descending order
* Use the Display menu at the bottom to set the number of reviews displayed per page.
* Navigate by clicking the page number links at the bottom of the page, and/or the NEXT and PREVIOUS buttons.